Weinstein Wholesale Meat
As an inside sales representative, you will call prospects and existing customers to sell our varied inventory of meat products. You will research market information to understand industry pricing and volume trends. You will walk the warehouse daily to understand inventory levels and dates. You will successfully work with operations and warehouse staff to coordinate product delivery.
Required Experience And Characteristics
• You excel in a rapid pace environment that required multi-tasking, attention to details and account management.
• You are comfortable selling from inside to national locations.
• You are experienced in managing multiple transactions at one time.
• You love the thrill of the hunt and prospecting is one of your greatest strengths.
• You have successful experience calling, contacting, selling and have relevant conversations with decision makers.
• You are a fast learner and have the ability to communicate with poise and ease.
• You enjoy tracking your activity as a sign of progress and success.
• You are a self-starter and highly motivated, and are looking for a fast-paced environment with potential to reach yours.
• Experience with perishable goods, operations, and the meat industry required.
• You must have made at least $60k in a variable compensation plan in an inside sales position.
Providing Weinstein Wholesale Meat, Inc. customers with the finest beef, pork, poultry, lamb, and veal products for our growing customer base has been our priority since day one. Over the years, our commitment to listening to the customer and delivering what the customer wants has contributed to our success. Today, Weinstein Wholesale Meat, Inc. is a full-service distributor of beef, pork and poultry along with being a licensed Certified Angus Beef (C.A.B.) distributor. Our products are received in every Midwestern state as well as several major hubs in the southern and eastern United States.