Financial Advisor position description: Position Overview
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you’ll:
• Have the freedom of working independently. You’ll run your own business with support of leaders and mentors.
• Help Christians meet their financial goals by executing our proven advice sales process with prospective and existing members.
• Explore with members the many ways their money choices can reflect their values.
• Help members feel comfortable and confident with their finances.
Successful Thrivent Financial advisors are effective at:
• Making approaches to get appointments. This is done by leveraging existing relationships, holding workshops and marketing their services.
• Inspiring others to take action by closing sales through analyses of unique situations. This includes creating a written recommendation based on the member’s needs, budget and goals.
• Maintaining ongoing relationships with members.
Thrivent has proven systems and processes to give you the support to help you learn how to successfully build these skills.
We’ll provide you with:
• A comprehensive training program with up to Four Months of paid training.
• The opportunity to continue learning and growing through ongoing training and development, including:
o Sales meetings.
o Product training.
o Methods to enhance soft skills.
• The option to work jointly with seasoned professionals who can mentor you.
Support and Incentives
Unique incentives reward you for building authentic, long-term relationships as you guide members to meet their financial goals. Thrivent gives you:
• Compensation that reflects your efforts and success. That means unlimited earnings potential!
• The type of comprehensive benefits package you’d expect from a Fortune 500 financial services organization.
• Opportunities to qualify to attend conferences at premier destinations – domestic and international.
You’ll also receive support from:
• Leadership teams in your regional office to assist you with professional development. You’ll also receive ongoing coaching and assistance with prospecting and community visibility efforts.
• A full suite of marketing tools and resources, including funds to help with marketing and community visibility efforts. Fees may be charged.