Combined Insurance offers you a full-time, direct employee position where you’ll receive company support and comprehensive training. We offer unlimited income potential and a competitive benefits package
No experience is required, but prior exposure to sales and customer service is helpful. Experienced and licensed insurance agents are highly encouraged to apply.
• Conduct needs-based, consultative sales presentations to a wide range of individuals and independent business people
• Utilize marketing tools and resources to generate new business
• Secure referrals and set appointments to present to prospective customers
• Deliver excellent customer service to existing policyholders and prospective customers alike
• Develop and maintain a professional presence in the communities in which you work
While no specific experience selling insurance is necessary, prior exposure to sales, customer service and marketing experience can be helpful. Our expense paid training program will give you most of the tools and knowledge to help you succeed.
• Two years of work experience required; commissioned sales and customers service experience in real estate, auto sales and/or as a self-employed insurance agent is preferred
• Your respective state’s license to sell accident, health and life insurance, or a willingness to obtain proper licensing- unpaid no cost license training provided( NY)
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• An outgoing, positive person who enjoys building relationships
• Driven, disciplined, resilient, achievement-focused, coachable professional
• Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Windows, a plus
• A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with liability and property insurance coverage on the vehicle
• High school diploma or GED equivalent is required, college-level education is a plus
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred (Included in appropriate geographies)
We Offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Package
• Competitive commission-based compensation with virtually unlimited income potential
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability benefits when qualified
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching and stock purchase plan
• Some prospective customer leads provided at no cost
• Ongoing sales, marketing and customer service training and development
As in most sales positions, success is up to you. If you are driven, passionate and goal-oriented, our program is designed with you in mind.