Position: Sales Consultant
Location: Renaissance City Apartments
Renaissance City Apartments is searching for enthusiastic individuals to join our Sales Consultant team and be the first point of contact at our award-winning apartment communities. If you have persuasive sales and marketing skills, excellent communication and negotiating abilities, and are customer service oriented, this may be the perfect role for you!
· In this sales role, you will quickly identify the needs of our prospective residents to help them find the perfect apartment home.
· You will be rewarded for your sales performance and have the opportunity to participate in an attractive commission program.
· You will develop long lasting relationships with our current residents and provide them with exceptional customer service.
· This is a fast-paced professional environment where each day will be different. If you are comfortable working in a sales driven environment and are willing to go above and beyond to exceed our customer's expectations, this could be the perfect role for you!
· Our ideal Sales Associate has 1-2 years of sales experience in a retail, hospitality, or multi-family environment. Proficient in Microsoft Office is ideal. Strong verbal and written communications skills is a must. Ability to work weekends is necessary. Undergraduate degree is strongly preferred. Join our team today!
· We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.