Bilingual Customer Experience Representative – Retention
Can you imagine yourself working in an exciting fast-paced, state-of-the-art environment with one of the world’s leading cable providers? Do you have what it takes to provide high level customer service? How would you like a job with benefits including free XFINITY service at your own home* (more details below)? If this sounds appealing, the Bilingual Customer Experience Representative – Retention position at Comcast’s Spanish Language National Call Center of Excellence in Albuquerque, NM may be the next step in your career!
The Bilingual Customer Experience Representative:
– Retention (CE) is responsible for retaining customers who request to disconnect or downgrade services in a Spanish Language call center environment. Communications may be inbound and/or outbound. This individual will re-energize the customer experience and relationship by reselling the benefits and value of Comcast’s products and services. The CE must also positively position Comcast products against competitive program offerings. The CE relates well to the customer, thinks and exercises sound judgment, and acts responsibly in the customers' and the company’s interest.
- Must be fully bilingual/fluent in English and Spanish (speaking, reading, and writing).
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Previous customer-facing or frontline experience within the telecommunications or wireless industry a plus!
- Retains Comcast customers by probing for current level of satisfaction and identifying reasons for request to disconnect where applicable. CE will overcome concerns, resolving customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving.
- Acts as a product consultant, promoting, recommending, and selling the value of Comcast products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer's needs and interests; conducting comparison of customer spend on products/services via whole house review of total spend on competitive and company products and services where necessary.
- Demonstrates functional skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer including their billing statement, products and services, with focus on first-call resolution, retaining revenue, and building value.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems (knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information and knowledge to customer situations.
- Demonstrates awareness of company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Ability to follow established procedures for processing new installs, transfers, changes of service, and disconnects.
- Educates and promotes self-service options.
- Fundamental understanding of competitive environment and begins to position Comcast's products positively to our customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high-transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve established goals and performance metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Attends training as required.
- Works independently, and seeks Supervisor support when necessary.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employee Benefits & Perks
In return for outstanding performance, Comcast employees receive competitive compensation and the following:
- Medical/dental/vision/disability/life benefits
- Tuition/educational reimbursement
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid time off (company holidays, vacation, flex time and floating holidays)
- Free premium cable and high-speed internet services and deeply discounted phone and home security services (*available to employees who live in a Comcast service area).
- Must be fully bilingual/fluent in English and Spanish reading, writing, and speaking.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 0-2 years of related experience.