Bring your smarts, individualism and your passion to the coolest role in customer service today - hands down! We’re building a Team of Experts that do more for our customers than ever before. Our Team of Experts is about making our customers happy; providing exceptional service so they stay longer, buy more and have the most efficient experience possible. We’ll count on you to deliver this Un-carrier experience!
Your career with us will begin as an Associate Expert and after proving your skills, you’ll have opportunities to promote into Account or Tech Expert roles or even a Sr. Expert role! We want T-Mobile to be your career destination. We will assist in developing you for your future career goals as every day you’ll work toward developing yourself and others in our team learning environment.
Okay, wait, we know what you’re thinking: how do I become an expert if I’m just joining T-Mobile? Great question. Here’s the deal: if you’ve got real potential, we’re willing to show you the ropes and help you become the expert you were meant to be.
Here’s what we’ll count on you to do:
• Make customers happy – we are all about the customer experience and building relationships by listening to our customer pain points, owning their challenging issues, and answering their questions with the authority to resolve them yourself. We rely on each team member for help, decision making, and knowledge to determine the best outcomes for our customers.
• Provide exceptional service so customers stay longer – we bring our life experiences, knowledge and our excitement for our customers to life in every call. We personalize every interaction and do whatever is needed to take care of our customers so that we turn them into lifetime T-Mobile fans.
• Helping them buy more – we help our customers purchase the right Un-carrier products and services that align to their lifestyle and mobile technology needs.
• Create an efficient experience – You’ll have a customer base assigned to you that you’ll get to know personally and be able to resolve their issues during the first interaction. We get it right the first time.
• Serious fun – we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Making wireless better is what we love to do and we have fun doing it!
What we’re looking for in an Expert:
• You have a High School diploma or GED
• You’re a pro on the computer
• You know how to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
• You have a general interest in mobile devices and/or technology
• You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and weekends
• Ability to read and follow instructions for specific customer resolution tasks
• Ability to exercise basic judgment in identifying and implementing solutions to customer concerns and inquiries with supervision and guidance from managers
• Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
• Completes training requirements to learn new skills and processes, grow knowledge of systems, and develop proficiency on company values, organizational requirements, and competencies needed for the Expert role
• Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
Come on. You know this is the challenge you’ve been looking for. Take the plunge and apply today. We offer incredible benefits, competitive pay and bonuses, and the chance to build a career that you can take in any direction you want to go! Let’s do this already!