Don’t just find a job, start a rewarding career.
We currently have an opening for a Sales Professional in Atlanta, GA and the surrounding areas. We are seeking someone with integrity and drive. The Sales Professional is energetic, ambitious, and sets high goals.
The responsibilities of the Sales Professional include: creating sales presentations, networking, retrieving referrals, and presenting informational seminars. We will provide excellent, structured classroom, field, and online trainings. This position offers substantial earning potential, and you will be equipped with the tools and training needed to achieve your financial goals.
When you join our team, you will have a long-term career opportunity assisting families and individuals with their advance funeral and/or cemetery arrangements. You will feel great about what you’re doing, and get paid well while doing it!
Requirements & Qualifications:
Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Sales experience is preferred, but not mandatory (Someone with the right attitude and good work ethic can be just as successful as someone with years of sales experience!)
• Basic computer and technology skills within a sales environment
• Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management(CRM) systems is a plus
• High-level of integrity
• Desire to earn a competitive income
• Ability to work well in a team, as well as independently
• Creative, outgoing, and energetic
• Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
• A good driving record
• Solid work history
• Dedication needed to be successful and desire to help others
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
• Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
• Best in class Professional Training
• Full benefits for those that qualify (401K with a GENEROUS company match, medical, dental, vision)
• Management and Advancement Opportunities
• Flexible Hours
• Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
• Best in Class ~ Technology and Sales Operating Systems
• State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
As an employee, you’ll be joining a network of service providers who are dedicated to the core values of integrity, respect, service excellence and enduring relationships. Do you want to make a difference? Are you looking for a compassionate and dignified career? If so, don’t just make a move. Let us help you take your career to the next level.
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V