Requirements: Knowledge and Ability
1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. Two years experience in supervision of 15 or more employees in food services, manufacturing, production or retail or one year supervision and successful completion of Goodwill assigned training.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
4. Bilingual a plus, but must have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
5. Functional knowledge of Word and basic Excel.
6. Maintain a good driving record. Must have a Georgia Driver's License
7. Maintain dependable transportation and communication devices.
1. The ability to push, pull and lift 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
2. Must be able to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time, tolerate environmental issues such as dust, heat and cold, as well as meet all physical requirements to perform the duties of all positions within the store, which may include material handling, accepting donations (at the door or from donation truck) and processing goods.