PANDA RESTAURANT GROUP, INC.
A Great Management Opportunity Where You Can Learn from the Best!
If you’re ready for a key management opportunity in a fast-paced, high growth company, this opportunity is for you! Here’s a chance to run a business “like you own it” with revenue, expense, sales, supervisory, operations and customer service responsibilities. Panda Express is a quick-service Chinese restaurant based on a concept so unique that it has quickly become the fastest-growing chain within the fastest growing segment of the restaurant industry - Asian cuisine. Our restaurant general managers are “complete managers” who thrive in a high-energy environment and want to act like owners – leading by example and assisting other restaurant employees in daily operations as needed.
Panda will train you, help you set goals and put you on the path to success. You’ll have all the tools you need to make your “restaurant” a winner. If you’re motivated and passionate about a career in the restaurant business, then you have a great opportunity to be one of our top managers.
Here’s what we expect from our top performers:
We offer a great career opportunity for those who are up to the challenge. Review the following quick sum mary of our performance expectations. Visit www.pandaexpress.com/careers to find out more about this career opportunity. If you find the restaurant industry exciting and interesting, you’re ready for the next step in our selection process.
1. Our top performers manage, motivate & coach their employees. The performance of “your business” is dependent on the success of your employees. You will be provided with the needed tools and training however it is up to you to keep your team focused, excited and concentrated on the customer.
2. Revenues and profits count. Since you are running a business within Panda, you are responsible for the growth of revenues and the management of expenses.
3. This is all about people, your customers. You and your team are expected to deliver outstanding products and service to your customers every day, all day. Panda has developed a 5-step service plan, it is your job to implement and execute the plan inside your restaurant. Consistently caring for recurring customers is the highest priority – so too is attracting new clients.
4. This is a restaurant! Panda is a Chinese food restaurant. Your job includes meeting quality assurance standards for food preparation, using precise recipes and procedures designed by Panda and maintaining a fresh, clean, properly lit presentation to the customer. Our best managers pass this knowledge and standards onto their teams.
5. Adhering to time-tested policies & procedures, exceed management standards. Panda relies on a success formula. Our top managers adhere to the policies & procedures to meet the demands of customers, motivate and direct employees and satisfy the financial requirements of the business.
6. Marketing & sales drive the business. You are the sales leader. You are expected to know your marketplace and customer preferences. You will develop new strategies to retain current customers and attract new clients.
If you’re up to the challenge, want to lead instead of follow, prefer to run a business like you own it, we’ll help you be successful. You’ll be trained and provided with a blueprint for success – the rest is up to you. Feel free to ask us any questions you may have to better understand and evaluate this unique career opportunity.
Apply online at www.pandaexpress.com/careers